Monday, April 26, 2010

What did I do on Sunday?


I fortunately felt better come Sunday and was spending a relaxing day at home.

However around 2pm or so Mr.man came indoors and asked me to do him a favor. I asked him what it was he wanted and he told me the neighbor had her baby on Friday and that they were throwing her a BBQ. We were invited and I was asked to make some Spanish rice. Uhh, I make it, but it's a 50/50 chance that it'll come out safe to eat. So I asked him to ask them if I could just make some macaroni salad instead. They said yes so I got to the kitchen and made some macaroni salad.

As soon as I was done we went over and ate and ate and ate. The food was good and they had some kick-ass guacamole. I had to get the recipe. Later though it got boring. I wanted to head home but I felt it would be rude so I stayed there until Mr.man was ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )