Saturday, April 10, 2010

Geesh, I'm going to miss sleeping in. Or am I?




So I have really taken advantage of this "free" week to go ahead and sleep in. Now I thought my sleeping in would be 9am 10am at most as that is what I usually would do. However I have been sleeping in until noon, 1pm, 2pm even. I have never been able to sleep in that late before (unless I was sick). I guess my body has been needing this and is trying to catch up? I don't know, it's just not right.

Anyways, I had tons of plans for this week but only one was accomplished. I have pretty much stayed home all week and I feel like this week was wasted.

Oh well its over and there is nothing I can do about it now. Next weekend is the camping/trout tournament. I am not looking forward to it now because I just calculated that my monthly visitor will be arriving Fri or Sat. Great. Mr.man says that I will definitely be catching lots of fish that day for sure thanks to it. He was trying to be funny. What a dork.

Well let's hope next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )