Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lets see what did I do today?





I decided to wear my new DIY necklace today. I had to go to the bank to order new checks and the bank teller (or are they customer service?) just nearly ripped it off me. She loved it and wanted to know where I got it and how much I spent on it. I told her I had just made it the night before. The whole time I was there at her desk trying to order the checks for Mr.man she kept going back to my necklace and asking me questions about it.

After I finally completed that task I headed straight for the vintage jewelery store. I had full intentions to purchase the other necklace I had left behind yesterday. I tried it on and I was still iffy on it so again I didn't buy it. I did however find a necklace and bracelet set I had not noticed the day before. It is lovely so I bought it.

After that I went and filled the tank on my older car and then went to Bed Bath and Beyond. I browsed the entire store (It's been open now for at least six months and this was the first time I walked in there) and when I turned my car on again I was missing a quarter tank of fuel!! I don't get it. I had just filled it up how could I already be missing a quarter tank?? The only thing I can think of is someone saw me fill it up and then go park and they syphoned some fuel out. Am I right or am I wrong? If I'm right it really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )