Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today was not a good day




pain wise.

Yes it was a really bad day. I am all swollen and EVERY bone and joint hurts. BAD. That's not the worst part, I am also having trouble communicating verbally. I am calling the Fridge an Oven and just crap like that. The words I want to come out are not and instead jibberish is coming out. It is frustrating. My hands are not working either. What I mean by that is that I try to pick something up and after five attempts i sometimes finally accomplish the task. Even typing this is a huge task. I keep typing double letters or the wrong letters all together.

Waahh!!!

Today was sister 2s' bday and I didn't go out and celebrate with her because I just can't be around them when I am like this. I don't like people seeing me like this at all.

I hope tomorrow's better.

Shoes: Jessica Simpson Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )