Thursday, April 8, 2010

Already failed.





So yesterday I spent almost the entire day going through my closet trying to make some room. After hours of hard work and lots of crying I was able to pull out over 140 garments from my closet. Now they are all folded up and ready to go..where? I REALLY didn't want to get rid of those however my closet was beyond crowded (it still is, but I couldn't bare to pull more items out.) and so I had to sacrifice.

While doing so I kept telling myself that I need to stop purchasing garments. I really do. I told myself you are going to stick to it and not shop for clothing for at least 3 months or until I have worn every new piece of clothing that I currently have in my closet.

Yet today we went out and well... I already broke my promise to myself. I just can't do it. I would have to literally stay locked in my house and never ever walk into any stores in order to accomplish this. Oh well. I give up. At least my local charities will benefit from this right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )