Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yup yup





Hello. Well like I mentioned yesterday, today was Mr.man and I's 15th wedding anniversary. We got married when we were babies and fresh out of high school. Ha! We were told we wouldn't make it but lookey here, 15 years!!!!

Anyways, all we did was go out to lunch. We went to Red Robins and we got our usual minus the alkey-hall. Then Mr.man went back to work and I went for a quick shopping trip. I did snag a beautiful summery top and a pair of great boots.

So by then it was time to pick the older two boys up from school. My squishy was off on another field trip.

When we got back home I started preparing dinner. I had to de-bone and cube some chicken breasts. I cooked that chicken, cooked some bow tie pasta, shredded tons of cheese and mixed it all together with some cream of chicken soup. I also like adding spinach and mushrooms however mr.man hates both so instead I added plenty of mixed veggies. MMM lima beans. Yum.

After I pulled it out of the oven it was time to pick my squishy up from school and off I went. I hadn't had a chance to go to F21 like I had wanted to earlier so after I picked him up we headed in that direction.

I looked for the new twist line but they didn't have it. I returned the pretty white top and I bought 7 tops, 1 skirt, 6 dresses and two rings. I then went to Anchor Blue and got Mr.man a few shirts and a pair of shorts. Squishy said he wanted new socks so we went into the shoe store to get some for him. It was getting late so it was time to leave. As I was walking to my car a group of guys went by and yelled out "nice legs!!" and they whistled. Woo-hoo!! J/k, they were probably too far to see my white polka dotted legs because if they had they would not had made such remark.

Jewlery: Simply Vera Vera Wang
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes: Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. you know how to do a number at F21 lady! haha... and congrats on 15 years... I cant wait to make it there with my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you : )

    F21 knows how to get me in my wallet. The funny thing is I never used to shop there at all. However they opened a HUGE F21 here in a town a few months ago and since my in town shopping is limited, now I'm there all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )