Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why does the DMV take over two hours??





So on Tuesday Mr.Man gave me a $15 Starbucks gift card his aunt gave him this past weekend. He goes, "Here you can have this, but can you go to the DMV and get the tags for my bike. I would like to start riding it to work again and the tags are expired. I guess I forgot to pay them." Hmmph, I grumble. So at 10:30 I leave my house and go to the DMV. I got there well before 11am.

I walked out at 1:22!!!

I quickly went to the drive thru bought a blueberry muffin and a passion iced tea and head straight for my kids school. I wasted my entire day at the DMV. I was beyond upset.

We ended up purchasing the movie "The Blindside". Wow, this was my first time watching it and I LOVED it. I was seconds from balling my eyes out many times throughout the movie. I think what makes it even better is that this movie is a true story. Another tear jerker true story I love is "The pursuit of happyness". Waaaahhh!!


Necklace: F21
Dress: Walter
Shoes: Gucci
Belt: Haven't a Clue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )