Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I know it's Wed, but lets talk about the weekend.

Sat.


Sunday




So I have no clue what happened with Sat. I went to sleep Friday night and when I woke up it was Sunday afternoon. So I was robbed a whole day and a half. Where did it go? I told Mr.man that we were robbed and he goes and "claims" that I slept right through.
Okay, okay, I do remember opening my eyes a couple times on Sat. What I also remember is feeling awful! So awful with the aches and the headache and the nausea I felt as if I were dying. I couldn't keep my eyes open longer than a few minutes as I would just fall right back to sleep.

When I awoke and it was Sunday I was shocked. Not because it was Sunday, but because it was Sunday afternoon! So even though I still felt lightheaded and yucky I got my booty up and dressed. I didn't bother putting on any make-up because I just stayed indoors all day. I couldn't wait to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )