Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I still have a long way to go.






I continued on today with my current project. I started around 9 or 9:30 am and began taking pictures of each and every pair. Until the lighting got bad that is. So tomorrow will be day three of my project. I really don't see an end to this. I spend hours, but it seems as not a dent was made.

I have been re-discovering some old friends. For example, these penny loves kenny wedges, I had completely forgotten they even existed. They are at least 5-6 years old I think. These are super cute and yet They have stored away forgotten for years. So sad. Anyways.....

It is alot of work. Now I understand why some websites only show one view per shoe.

When that was done I finally got to cleaning my large fish tank. I have been avoiding this like the plague, begging everyone and trying to bribe someone to do it for me. But no one bit. They all said it's your fish or no way it's hard. I did manage to get squishy to clean my 20 gal tall fish tank. So at least that was one less thing for me to do.

After that I dusted and vacuumed and so now I am pooped. I am ready for bed for sure. I can't wait to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )