Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wednesday with the twins




Wednesday I was watching the neighbors kids. Squishy and Bernie wanted to go to the thrift Stores. Those two are so similar in likes and personality that they could be twins. All the older boys preferred to stay home. So just the three of us enjoyed a morning of thrifting. They had fun. Afterwards we went to Mc Donald's and we got happy meals for the beanies. Squishy is up to 9 different ones. He still needs 21 but I tell him that he's dreaming if he thinks we are going to eat happy meals everyday.
On our way home we picked up a couple dvd's and some popcorn for the older boys.
We just finished the second movie when their mom came and took them home. So I made dinner and that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )