Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday.....




<---(Ugly model, I know.


I wore this dress today but without the feathers. Fortunatly they unsnap in a few seconds.) Today I went to Cabazon. Saks had an excellent sale going on with BOGO 1/2 off. Their clearance was an extra 50% off. I found a few things there.


I then went to BCBGMAXAZRIA and nearly had a heart attack. The store was closed and empty. "breathe Ivy, breathe". I fortunatley found it later. Unfortunatly, it wasn't open yet. They were barely setting everything up.


Bebe was lame. Gucci made me happy. I found the Iman t-stap for $449!!!! I ran out of there before they changed their mind and tried to charge me full price. YSL didn't have anything new, neither did D&G. I had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )