Friday, July 24, 2009

The headaches getting worse

Today I woke up with an awful headache. I took a painkiller and tried to go back to bed. I couldn't get back to sleep. I had a few errands to do today so I just got up and got ready. I put on a loose fitting dress as it's my time of the month and I am beyond bloated and sensitive. I wore flats today. YES, FLATS!!!! That should let anyone who knows me that I don't feel well at all. Even my make-up was bland. I went and did everything needed to be done and went straight home. Then at home the house was a mess. The boys had stuff all over the place in the kitchen and family room. I am not in the mood. I also have to get all of Mr.man's stuff ready for his trip, I have laundry to do, UGH!! Here's another good thing about Mr.man going away for a week, I can stay in bed all day if I feel awful and not feel guilty about it. I can't wait! Even though I rather feel better than sleep in all day.
I want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )