Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hmm, sneaky children




Today was watch the neighbors kid day. They came over around 9:30 and left at 4:30. During that time we watched two movies. They both were boring and I regret having rented them. Good for me I rented through redbox so we only lost $2.18. I also installed the new screen sliding door. Alex helped me install it. Kid 1 and kid 2 just pretended to help as the would make appearances then quickly disappear. I am just glad everything is getting back to normal. I just need new patio furniture.
Now on to the sneaky sneaky kids. Turns out squishy has a YouTube account and has posted several videos. They are all silly nonsense stuff but he should not have done so without letting me know first. I told him he will have to go through me from now on before he posts anything else. I just hope he doesn't go behind my back and start a new account. *Sigh* Technology.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )