Saturday, July 11, 2009

Party day




Today was the party. This morning before the party Mr.man wanted to go to wal-mart and get a few things for tommorrow. We are going with some friends to the lake with a boat.
On the way home we stopped off at 7-11 for the free slurpee. It was so small that Mr.man said it was a teaser. The funny thing is the cup said 7.11 oz. I ended up giving mine to Mr.man. I never really wanted it.
Later in the afternoon we drove out to the party. The house itself wasn't anything special, but the yard and the view was breath taking. It was up in the hills with a patio on stlits on the side of the hill. Lovely. We got treated really well and the boys had a good time. But like always there is no place like home. I still had to prepare the food for tommorrow. Now after midnight I am ready for bed and will have to get up early tommorrow. Monday I plan to sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )