Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I need more room.



Today I had to go out and pick up a fishing rod that Mr.man had special ordered. He and kid 2 are going deep sea fishing on the fifth of next month.
Since I was out there I decided to do some shopping. I did not think I would be coming home with so much stuff. I came home with 10 dresses, 2 pairs of jeans, 4 tops, 3 skirts, 1 pair of boots and a few pieces of jewelry. WOW. I did not plan on that, but there was just so many nice things I couldn't let them stay at the store. I also got the boys and mr.man a few things as well. Oh well.
It has been SO HOT! After I get used to the temp indoors it feels as if I have stepped into hell when I go outdoors. It's awful. I can't wait until winter. I have been wanting a beef and veggie stew. But with this heat I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe tomorrow I'll drop the a/c temp so I'll be chilly and can eat my yummy soup. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )