Thursday, July 16, 2009

Been a while





Wednesday I had to watch the neighbors kids. I hadn't watched them in over a month.
We decided to go to the park. Since all 6 of us don't fit in my cars we just went to the park in our neighborhood. We packed a picnic lunch and the older boys rode their bikes to the park and I drove the younger two boys and everything Else the boys wanted for the picnic. There was a nice shade at the table and there was also a cool breeze. So it was nice. I just stayed at the table reading magazines while the boys all played one thing or another. Time flew by and soon we had been there for three hours and we decided to head back home.
After the neighbors left that evening squishy and I had to go to the store to get a few things for dinner. That was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )