Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday waiting for the rain






The forecasters have been saying it was going to rain yesterday and today. The rain never showed yesterday and I doubt it will show today.

Squishy had a performance this morning. The elementary kids Put on a play. They sang songs about the ocean and environment and they put on skits about saving the planet. They have really been pushing the subject all year that I am getting kind of tired of it (and I am an avid recycler! I throw a fit whenever I find recyclables in the garbage can at home and own more reusable canvas shopping bags than any one person should).

Afterwards I headed home. I almost went into town for a bit of browsing, but yeah, I don't browse so home it was. When I got home I did a bit of laundry and started making a list for the weekend. We are going camping (JOY :\ ) so I need to get myself organized so we don't end up forgetting anything. This was sprung on me last minute (just like all the plans Mr.man makes) I found out about it on Sunday when I overheard Mr.man talking to one of his friends about it. Typical.

This warm weather has got me craving cold meals. So I am going to start preparing some ceviche tonight for tomorrow.

Good times!!

I saw some Kors wedges online earlier and I REALLY want them (and their on sale!!!!) but I don't know if I should get them. Eek!!

Necklace: Vintage
Top: Mossimo
Thermal: G.A.S.
Shorts: F21
Shoes: Miss Sixty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )