Thursday, May 13, 2010

No furlough for them




The entire school district is on a five day weekend thanks to furloughs. They won't resume classes until Tuesday. However, that is not the case at my boys school and they are pissed. They don't see why they have to go to school when everyone else is off. They also have their science inquiry fair going on as we speak. It was mandatory so there was no way out of it, for them. I didn't feel like staying there for 2 hrs+ so I just dropped them off and at 7:30 will be picking them up.

I was asked to watch the neighbors kids today. So I had them at home with pretty much all day. We watched movies and played with the new kitty and time flew by fast.

Now I wait until it's time to go back and get my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )