Monday, May 3, 2010

It's the end of the world as I know it.





All was good. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and all was good with the world. I took a bath, put on this pretty dress and went downstairs to my shoe room for my Fendi double platform maryjanes. I look for them in their usual location and I nearly faint as I see that all my Fendis were "missing". WHAT?? I look to my left and all my Louboutins are gone as well. OMG. Now I am hyperventilating. I then scan my room and four YSL are gone along with two GUCCI and my Marni's. ALL GONE. I don't get it. I felt like I were in a freaky twilight zone. I call Mr.man and hysterically recount my morning and he calmly tells me what had happened and I screamed in his ear "NO FREAKING WAY. HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THAT. WHY WASN'T I TOLD." and tons more explitive words. ^%@#!$**II^%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long story short, if murder was legal, there would be four less people walking on this earth.

I plan to get them ALL back. Oh yea, I do. (I hope.)

I'm off to cry some more.

2 comments:

  1. so where are they?! what a cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i would positively DIE. especially over the louboutins! i hope your babie come back soon AND safely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )