Friday, February 19, 2010

I can't believe this makes 5





Around 2 am I awoke with a yucky feeling in my throat, a stuffy nose and just feeling lousy. At 8 am I almost called the dealer to postpone and reschedule my appointment. However, it's supposed to start raining tonight and continue on throughout the next few days I figured I had better just get it over with. PLUS I have been putting this little matter off for several months (9 months to be exact!!) So I got my sick butt up and went to the dealer. It was done quickly and on my way home I stopped off at a Kohl's I noticed on my drive to the dealer.

Wow, sales, sales, sales. The entire store is one big sale and they had tons of clearance. I ended up purchasing several items. By then I was feeling even worse and I quickly drove my butt home. Now here I am feeling dizzy along with all my other symptoms. This is really ridiculous! Last Sat. was my first feeling good day after my last "cold". Now after only 6 healthy days I am sick AGAIN!! What is wrong with my immune system that it has to go and let me have 5 colds in a matter of a few months. I am a walking germ. It really wants to make me cry. I am sick of being sick and I KNOW Mr.man is sick of my being sick all the time. Figures that while Mr.man was in Washington I was healthy, now since he arrives late tonight, I again am sick.

UGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )