Thursday, February 25, 2010

I. AM. SO. FREAKIN. TIRED!!!!!







Today the boys had an audition for a Nick game show. Auditions began at 3:30 and we didn't walk out of the studio until 7pm. The problem is I have never been to this studio and I HATE driving in LA county so I left really early. I left my house at noon and I was expecting to be in traffic and take 2-3 hours to get there. However, I got to the studio shortly after 1:30!! I have no idea how I got there so fast. I didn't hit traffic at all the whole way there. So we spent close to 6 hours out there. I am just glad we didn't hit that much traffic on the way home either and it took 1 hour and 40 minutes to get home.

I am ready for bed now. yup. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )