Tuesday, February 16, 2010

At home now, and I am pooped.




At 9am my boys woke me up and asked me to take them to Disneyland. I had plans to try to call a dentist and make an appt. but my tooth wasn't hurting and so I gave in.
I put on my new F21 sweater I bought last week (I pretty much had to fight with a sales girl to let me buy the sweater off the mannequin. Some BS about not being able to sell the clothes off the mannequins.) with a tank, some jeans and my old 90's wingtips.

We arrived at 10:40 and went to California Adventure. We went on the tower of terror first. Squishy cried the entire time we were in line. Then when we got off he goes "It wasn't that bad". Really?? Geesh. Lets go again then. He shakes his head no and his eyes got ten times bigger.

It was quite warm and so we went straight to the raft ride. The wait was only about 20 minutes and we got on our raft. As soon as we made the first bend the ride comes to a halt. There we sat, in a raft, for close to 15 minutes. Luckily we were under the shade from a tree. While we were sitting there there was this young guy sitting with us. He looked really familiar. I kept looking at him and realized he looked like the kid from "Good Boy". I was tempted to ask his name, but then decided to just not. I mean, I would look like a dork.

So we spent a few more hours out there and hit both parks. By 5:30 we were already on the freeway and traffic was horrific. So I decided that instead of spending over in hour in stand still traffic, to spend it at the Brea mall. I am brilliant aren't I? I love the Brea mall. It has alot of my favorite stores there in a pretty and clean atmosphere. Yay. After a quick shopping spree and two new pairs of shoes we decided to give the freeway a second shot.

Now at home I realize that I am freakin tired. I still have tons of things to do, but I am just going to leave it for tomorrow. They boys are really working this vacation. They got me to promise to take them to Chuck"E"cheese's tomorrow. I will have to take my mags and my ipod just to survive. The things we do for our kids. Geesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )