Saturday, June 19, 2010

Of all days to be sick, why did it have to be today.





I felt it coming Friday. However I was hoping it was just that I was tired from the night before. We had gone to the neighbors house to watch the Lakers game. However it wasn't a planned event so I had taken an early bath and when I got out Mr.man told me to get ready because the neighbor had called and invited us over. I wrapped my hair in a bun and we went. They had the AC full blast and I don't know if it was because my hair was still quite wet or what but I was freezing. Then after the game we were all moved to the patio for a bbq. We were there really late, outdoors. So I didn't think twice when I woke up late the following morning and was still super tired.

I went to bed last night and I woke up at noon. NOON!! I had my cousins party in an hour and it was at least an hour and a half drive. Plus my hair needed to be straightened and so on. I tried getting out of bed but I felt nauseous and light headed so I stayed in bed. I sent my aunt a text and let her know I wouldn't be making it.

She ended up sending me a few pics from the party and it looked like SO much fun. I am really upset that I had to miss it. Turns out that my parents never showed as well. My sisters didn't go either, but they never go to any of my dad's side of the family parties. I don't know why. I like them, and they are not bad people. Oh well.

I hope I feel better tomorrow as it is Father's day and I don't want to be a downer.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )