Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back to normal?







It was easier to get out of bed this morning. When I came downstairs there was a package at the landing. One of my pre-orders had arrived. Yay! That's a nice thing to wake up to.

As soon as I was up and dressed the errands began. I had to make a few calls for Mr.man and then I had to go look through 7 year old files and find certain paperwork. JOY!! I found them, faxed them and then made copies and mailed those out and last but not least, re-filed the originals and done.

The boys wanted lunch so we went to Red Robin's. After that we went grocery shopping. While doing so Mr.man calls to find out on my progress. I let him know it was all taken care of (thank you very much.) and was now doing the grocery shopping. He then asks me to buy him several items for his fishing trip tomorrow. (I know, AGAIN) This time kid 2 and a neighbor kid are the only ones tagging along. So we had to get a second basket to purchase his requested items.

After all the groceries were put away I was thinking of heading out to this other Farmers Market held Thursday nights. However I got a call from the neighbor and I guess her boys are spending the night. One of her boys is the one going fishing and her younger one will be spending the day with me. I told them we would go to chuck-e-cheese's. I don't know what time they will coming over so I told the boys that their rooms and bathrooms had better be clean as they are having guests for the night. So I don't want to feel rushed at the farmers market so I skipped it all together. Next week I'll check it out.

I'm off to make dinner. Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )