Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday with the in-laws





After Disneyland the half-bro and his wife followed us home and stayed the night. Mr.man ordered a movie and they stayed up to watch it. I however, went straight to bed.

Monday they all slept in. I got up early and took the kids to school. At 11 am everyone else finally came down. We went out to lunch then we came home and watched some movies. It was raining non-stop and it was nicer inside with a fire going. They left our house at 5pm. We told them just to spend the night because the grapevine was most definatly going to be shut down due to snow. They said they couldn't and they took off. We later got a call telling us that we were right. HA!
Childish, I know, but I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )