Wednesday, December 9, 2009

blah, blah, blah!

Okay, this is whats going on. I am sick AGAIN!!!!!!!! How can that be? I had JUST gotten better. I was sick for a MONTH last time!!! I hate that I'm always sick. I hate when I feel like this. I don't even feel like getting dressed or doing my hair and make-up. All I want to do is stay in bed all day. BUT I CAN'T. I always have tons of things to do. Like today I needed to be ten people to get everything done that needed to be. In a few minutes I'll be taking nyquil and hopefully it'll help. The good thing is I'll get to sleep in an extra hour tommorow morning. Oh goody. An Hour. Joy.

I hope I get better before Monday because *UGH* next week will really be hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )