Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE, CHRISTMAS EVE, IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE!




So today I am wearing a lovely blue backless sequin dress, regular tights (I figured patterns would be a bit much with the sequins) and my Maxx booties.

So I did a bit more baking today. Then later I was surprised by a friend who dropped off the largest apple pie I had ever seen.

Tonight I am making a ham. Tomorrow I am baking a turkey. We got invited to a neighbors house but I really don't feel like it. I prefer just staying home and doing our own thing. The boys want to go because they say that they are bored, but I tell them they'll be even more bored over there. They only have small children so they wouldn't have too great a time.

I tell them MAYBE I'll let them open their gifts at midnight. They aparently can't wait until morning. Kids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )