Friday, December 18, 2009

I should be happy.........




Okay, so yes I am wearing the new boots today. I should be happy because not only am I wearing such awesome shoes, but in a bit I'll be receiving two other pairs of shoes. I love getting packages. It makes me happy. But........I am in soooooo much pain right now. I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder and It hurts so bad. I can't even go up and down the stairs because it's so painful. No hair done, no make up and an easy pull on dress with stockings and of course the new boots. That's me right now. I tried brushing my hair and it was just too painful. I then tried make-up. Nope. PAINFUL!! So right now I am laying on the couch in the only position that is tolerable. I got a massage and I smell like bengay but still in pain. I took two of my ibu 800's and still in pain. I am just waiting for my packages and then I am going to soak in the tub for a while. I don't know whats wrong. All I was doing was WIPING DOWN THE COUNTERS! That's it!! Geesh, maybe mr.man is right, I am defective. Or better yet I'm right, he broke me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )