Friday, January 29, 2010

A way to pass the time.....






In between coughing my lungs out and blowing my nose I decided to alter an old pair of Bebe shoes that I don't wear because they kept slipping off my feet. They are the Reid sandal. They are an interesting shoe being all tie dye and ruched. But they are also not secure on the foot. They would slip off with every step. So after wearing them for about 30 minutes I took them off and forgot about them.

While going through my shoe room a short time ago I re found them and started racking my brain on how to make them stay put. I gave up and again put them out of my mind. Then the other day I was going through my belts and I found an old metallic pale gold skinny belt that matched perfectly with the gold on the Reid heels. So I grabbed my scissors and my super glue and got to work. So now the front of the sandal has a new look. I tested them out and guess what! They don't slip off anymore. So I will now give them a second chance.

What do you think of the result?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )