Friday, January 22, 2010

It's still raining!! Day 6




It's day 6 of this depressing rain. I can't believe how this rain is affecting my mood. So much so that today I didn't even make a big effort to get dressed. I pulled on some old levis, a black long sleeve shirt, a pullover hooded sweatshirt and some imitation uggs (I can't see myself paying close to $200 on the real deal since they are not, you know, high heels). I pulled my hair back into a plain ponytail and only wore eyeshadow. Done. ugh!!

I even went out like that to the grocery store. If it weren't that we were out of lots of items I would have never even gone out. I came home with my feet drenched and my pant legs wet. The whole area was flooded. I would have been better off heading to the store in a wave runner rather than my car. I am just glad my street doesn't flood.

So I decided to cheer myself up and buy some shoes. I bought two pairs and now I feel slightly better. I just hope that there's finally no rain tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )