Monday, January 25, 2010

Okay, I know it's mean, but really......



So there I am parked on the corner of the street waiting for my kids to get out of school. I always arrive about 30 minutes before the bell rings to make sure I get a spot to park at since they are really limited. Anyways, I'm there, I'm sick and I am just wishing time would move on quicker so I can get home. About five or so minutes prior to the bell ringing this woman in this older Mercedes pops a u then backs up in front of me leaving less than a foot of distance bumper to bumper. Now, remember, I was parked at the corner. This idiot was sticking out partially into the intersection thru the crosswalk!! There were a couple drivers that thought she was trying to make a right turn and kept trying to give her a chance to do so. One in a van even honked at her. She had absolutely no intentions of moving. Now what topped it all off is not only her vanity plates, but see that white sticker in her rear window? It says "I'm not bad... I just drive that way." OMG really?? Some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )