Monday, January 25, 2010

Now that I got the mean out of me...





So today, what did I do? I got all dressed up because today was the day I was finally going to Samuel's Jewlers to get the rodium redone on my ring. Plus I needed stamps and I needed to go to the bank. However after I was done getting dressed I was completely out of energy that all those plans flew out the window. I decided all that can wait an extra day and crawled back into bed. Shortly thereafter the doorbell rang and it was my package from Kohl's. I opened that up and all looked good then again back into bed I went. As soon as I got home from picking the boys up from school the UPS driver was pulling away. So after I pulled into the garage I ran around to the front door and grabbed my package from BEBE's. That little sprint took every last ounce of energy in me but I am a happy girl.

It's only 4pm but I am going to make a quick dinner, kiss my boys goodnight and rush off to bed. I trully hope I feel better tomorrow as I will be babysitting.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )