Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you miss me?




Ah, quite some time has passed without a single entry. I have been kinda busy. I've been shopping and I have finally almost finished going through my closet. I still need all my jeans to go through. I'm not going to bother with the handbags or coats. I was quite shocked actually while going through the dresses. I found, and I am kind of embarrassed, 206 Brand new, with tags, dresses! I was finding dresses that I had completely forgotten about. I know I had tons of brand new tops and skirts but not as many as the dresses. So I have been wearing a new dress everyday. Wow. I pulled a lot more clothing out and in my garage I have bag upon bag full of clothing. I guess I am going to have to force myself to drop these of to the thrift store soon. Mr.man is not to happy with all that stuff in the garage.

Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )