Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh what a beautiful rain free day!






As I was walking back to my house from getting the mail I looked up and what I saw was amazing! Don't the clouds look fake? All big and fluffy and white. And the sky, was so blue!! What you can't see (thank you iphone for no zoom) is the white snow covered mountains. I love love love the view from my house.

So today I am not feeling well, my throat is sore and I am beginning to feel a cold coming on. So I am eating oranges like crazy to try to minimize it. We'll see what happens.

So I decided to just stay home all day as Mr.man and Kid 2 went to the local bait and tackle store to go ogle the fishing rods and reels. I swear my mom's right, maybe kid 2 is an old man. Hee hee. No offense to old men out there ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )