Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My weekend



The Happy couple




My Dad and Aunt

Sat was my aunt's wedding. It was nice and I had a good time. My Mom did not, but I did my best to ignore her. My grandfather passed away in 1991 so my dad was asked to dance the father daughter dance with my aunt. It was a sad but sweet dance.

Sun we spent the day in the high desert at my in laws house. I thought we were only going to be there for a couple hours but it turned into an all day thing. I was glad when we were finally home as ,like always, conversations turn into discussions which then turn into arguments. I stay out of it and just let Mr.man and his mom and sometimes his grandma get into it. How is that normal?

Monday I bummed around in my PJ's until 2pm and I planned to spend the day like that but I needed to go out and buy a couple things so I finally gave in and dressed.

Tuesday I received three packages! Oh happy day!

As our vacation is getting closer I am stressing out trying to figure out what to do with our pets. I have hired our neighbors kids to feed the four outdoor dogs, but what am I going to do with the cat and my indoor dog? I really don't want to give the boys full access to my home while we are gone, I don't want to put them into boarding and we can't take them with us. Oh my gosh, I forgot about the fish, turtles, snake and the bird. What are we going to do????

I have three days to figure this all out. Help!

2 comments:

  1. G'luck with all the vacation ready-ing! I dont even have plants to water, so I don't know what to suggest. hahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    It might come down to letting the neighbors have full access :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )