Friday, July 23, 2010

Half the world was there.



Like I had mentioned before, on Thursday we went to Disneyland. We wanted to go last week but the weather was horrible. Thursday the high was of 79/80 and we decided to head out there and spend a nice day having fun.

Well I guess everyone had the same idea as the place was terribly crowded. Every ride had 60 minute + wait times and trying to walk was an incredibly hard task. After only three hours we gave up. I told the boys not to worry as the off season would soon be here and our short wait times would return.

I really didn't want to go home so we went for a bit of shopping. Well I had said I was going to go for a bit of "browsing" but it ended up being a bit of shopping. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )