Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More than a week later.



Mr.man is in AZ for the week and he wanted us to go with him. We however declined. It is so HOT out there that we were not looking forward to it. Fortunately the boys have their registration this week at school so that was our excuse to stay.

Last Friday Mr.man and kid 2 went on a fishing trip so the other two boys and I went to Disneyland. They caught a few catfish, we caught traffic.

Sat. was spent shopping. Sunday was as well.

Yesterday was the best day of all. I spent the entire day in bed watching all of season 1 of Ugly Betty (my guilty pleasure). I still can't believe I did so. The boys thought I was sick since I spent the day in my bedroom and were shocked to find out that I was just being a couch (or bed) potato. I only went out to get us some lunch and when I opened the door for the UPS driver.

Now today the older two boys are at their school doing volunteer work. They are not too happy about it but I told them they had to do it. It's only for three hours so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus I get them out of the house : )

This has been the most relaxing summer vacation I have had. Good times!

Wait this is for Justine,

Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hehe ;D )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )