Saturday, July 17, 2010

This heat is awful.






Everyday this week the temps have been over 106 degrees. It's humid and gross and the air just feels thick and difficult to breathe. I haven't really wanted to go out at all but today I had to. The boys are on their last three weeks of summer vacation and I need to start getting them ready for school. Squishy has been bugging me to go get him his new school shirts. He doesn't want to wear the official school t-shirts he wants to wear the polo shirts(they are letting the kids wear plain solid color polo shirts if they do not wish to wear the official t-shirts). We went to our small local mall and he came home with ten new shirts. He got one in every color available in his size. He still needs his new jeans and a pair of shoes and the older two still need everything. These last three weeks will fly by, I know it. I really should get everything done by the end of next week since we might be heading off for a two week vacation starting Aug. 2nd.

I received two packages today (yay fed-ex and USPS who deliver on Sat.) so now I have three new additions to my shoeroom. Wednesday I will be receiving four more pairs and another pair will be arriving around that day as well. Woo-hoo! have shoes to look forward to : )


Dress: Dolce&Gabbana
Necklace: F21
Belt: Target
Shoes: BEBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )