Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back at home : )





"Home Sweet Home" is the saying right? Oh how true it is. We came home a few days early because we had a few things to take care of. My oldest had to get outpatient surgery on his big toes today. Plus on Thursday we have to go to the boys school and pick up their new schedules.

I can't believe summer vacation is pretty much over. It seems to have flown by but yet it hasn't gone by fast enough. They say this is the coolest summer we have had. Granted we have only had about a week of over 100 degree days versus the normal 4 months. I however can't wait for fall. I miss my tights. I know, weird.

Well I am all unpacked and now I have tons of laundry to do, so Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )