Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THESE are my new favorite shoes!




They are called Curly and are by Aldo. I ordered my usual size up as Aldo shoes tend to run small. I am really glad I ordered these.

Comfortable, comfortable, comfortable! No joke. These are one of the pairs that arrived Thursday. I wore them out for the first time Sat and was on my feet for hours on end walking all over the place. I slipped them on at 10am and took them off at 9pm. My feet felt fine ALL day.

Since then I have already worn them another two days! Yesterday I wore a different pair of shoes. I already had on a different pair today also but at last minute I went and changed back into these.

**Next subject**

These past few days I have been having really bad pelvic pains, chills and just plain madness going on. Mr.man dragged me to the Dr. and turns out I have am infection (great :/ ). I was prescribed some sort of antibiotics and for some odd reason they make me very very sleepy. I am a wuss when it comes to pills. It seems any and every prescription makes me want to sleep 72 hours straight. Blah.

What makes it worse is Mr.man wants to drag me here and there going to home improvement stores and hardware stores which in turn make me even more drowsy.

I just can't wait until his vacation is over so I can have a few hours to myself. 24/7 with Mr.man gets maddening after a few days. I just have to get through another week and a half.

*plops to floor in despair*

The only thing that keeps me going is the UPS man will be dropping off a little something for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )