Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wow these days have just flown by.







Wow, so much has happened since my last blog. Let me see, we went to the beach, we went deep sea fishing again, shopping, more shopping, dealt with the madness leading up to my sisters wedding (I'm sorry sis, but yes you were a bridezilla. Yikes!!) The rehearsal dinner, the actual wedding, reception all that was chaos. I was so happy when I finally got home.


We were going to go to Disneyland on Sunday but we were all so tired from the wedding we skipped it. However, Mr.man and Kid2 went fishing late in the afternoon. I just stayed home with the other two boys and bummed around.


Monday was the boys first day of school. Two boys hate it but one loves it. You can't ever make them all happy. Tuesday and Wednesday I had to watch the neighbors kids. I don't know how much longer I will be willing to do her the favor. My boys don't start school until 8:15 but they start school at 7:10. So I have to wake up super early, fight traffic at the high school drop the oldest off then zoom over to the middle school drop the younger one off and then fight traffic home. By the time I get home it is almost time to drive my boys to school. Pick up is even worse. Her younger one gets out at 1:55 but I have to be parked out front by 1:30 or else I won't be able to park. Then from there is were it gets difficult. Her oldest and my 3 all get out at 2:30. Since her oldest and youngest schools are only a block apart I go to him first. After he gets in the car I have to race home, drop those two off (I have to since I can't fit all of us in my car) the race all the way to my kids school and pick them up. It was quite a hassle. I am going to give it a few more weeks and if I still feel it's too much I will have to give her the bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )