Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I had a good laugh today



<----- Yup, I wore that dress today. I, however, did not wear it with that silly belt or with SOCKS?.
Okay, last week a certain celebrity decided that MC Hammer pants were back in and wore them out on the town. Well today while out at my local mall I spotted the most hilarious sight. There she was miss thing wearing some velvet leopard print MC hammer pants!!!! She had on a shiny black slouchy top, big black belt and gladiator sandals. REALLY?? Did she see TMZ last week and go OMG now I can wear these gorgeous pants out on the streets again!
It was just too funny that I almost choked while sipping my favorite passion tazo tea. Well that just made my day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )