Monday, June 22, 2009

It's been so long....

Wow, it's been over a month since I last wrote. This was a busy month. I went to Disneyland 3 times and several award ceremonies. There was also a funeral and a bridal shower. Oh and lets not forget the mountains and fishing. Hard to believe that even with all that I was still able to do lots of fun shopping.

The older two boys are on vacation already. Squishy has a few more days to go. Next year will be better. All three boys will be attending an academy so they will have the same schedule. I had been trying to get them in there for a long time and they finally got in. Hallelujah! No more public schools.

Mr. Man is on his last day of vacation tommorrow. He wants to go back up to the mountains to do some fishing. I however do not. So he'll be going without me and the two boys who also don't want to go. I have other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )