Monday, June 29, 2009

I wish I had remembered the sunblock




So this Sunday Mr.Man and kid 2 wanted to go fishing again. I was iffy on going but I decided to tag along and make it a family outing. I wore some Capri shorts and a thin cotton long sleeve shirt. I coated my face with sunblock and wore a big sun hat. I was ready. I forgot about my exposed legs.




I now have red legs. Well half. They hurt bad.




Today I needed to run a couple errands. I wore a light weight grey ruffled dress. I wore it with a wide cobalt blue cinch belt and the blue shoes I got on Friday.


I was watching the news and found out that Billy Mays had passed away as well. It reminded me that I have yet to use that sliders thingajingy that my kids convinced me to purchase some time back. (Not sold in stores, Ha ha funny) So we got some ground beef and gave it a test run. Either the beef we used was way too lean or? but those things were a flashback to that old Wendy's commercial "Where's the beef?" The little rolls we bought were huge in comparison to the little cooked patties. I doubt we will be using it again. Hmm I just got an idea, I can use it to make spaghetti and meatballs. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )