Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am so sick of that same question.





I know I am always overdressed for where I live. I don't care. I am not going to dress in jeans a t-shirt and sneakers all the time. I like to wear dresses and heels. Not just dresses, but nice quality dresses and gorgeous 5" Platforms. Today I wore a purple Herve' Le'ger LKE dress with some Glint shoes. What I hate is that I always get the question "How do you walk in those?" or "You will regret wearing those when you get older". What they don't know and I don't know why I always feel the need to let them know is 15 years ago I hurt my ankles. I was supposed to wear a brace on my ankles until they healed. I didn't want to wear those ugly things and even while in pain I would wear high heels. After time went by my ankles healed but they healed incorrectly since I was always in heels. The tendon heeled short since my ankle was in the upward position. So when I wear flats my heels and tendons hurt something awful. So when people say how do you walk in those, I think the same thing. How do you walk in those flip flops? Ugh. I don't like flip flops or sweats but I don't go around commenting on it. You like what you like, I like what I like. Remember we are all different. We all have our own thoughts and opinions. I'll keep mine, you keep yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )