Friday, November 27, 2009

Now lets rewind back to last Sat






If you recall I had been invited to two parties that day. AT THE SAME TIME. So I drove out to Montclair to that John's incredible pizza place. I wore my green calvin klein coat with true religion jeans, a black Kensie top and those grey snakeskin steve madden shoes. I decided to wear this to the pizza place and change in the bathroom into my fancy stuff before I head off to the Hilton.

I got dozens of comliments on my coat all day. Not only from party goers (even my granny wanted it!!) but I stopped off at the Mills mall on my way there to buy gifts and I got at least one per store I visited. Like I've said before, I LOVE COMPLIMENTS!! They make me happy : )

I thought I was going to be able to pull off both parties, but it did not work out that way. I could not convince the boys to leave. Either they still had credits, they needed to cash out their tickets, then it was waiting in line to get prizes. When I finally thought we were leaving (at 9:40pm ind you!!)the boys all cried from starvation. So there they ran off to the buffet to eat. Well after 10pm we were finally in my car ready to go. I passed the Ontario Hilton and just continued on home. I was exhausted from the pizza place and I didn't feel like changing into my "Party" clothes. So I called my friends and let them know I wasn't going to show up after all. They were bummed, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )