Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday



Friday. One of the most looked forward days of the week. Countdown to the weekend. Fortunately I felt better today.

I had no real plans other than going to the market to get a few things. Today I put on a cute Purple H&M dress. I don't like the belt it came with so I wore the dress with one of my cute wide belts in black patent. I paired the dress with my purple BEBE Mary Kate heels.

After we left the market I was super thirsty. So squishy and I got ourselves a couple of passion iced teas to quench our thirst.

After we got home and put everything away it was time to to get the older boys. They get out at 11:30 on Fridays. They should just cancel Fridays all together.
When Mr man got home from work we got ready to go out to dinner. We went to our favorite steak house. They have the best prime rib. YUM!!
After dinner Mr man decided to go all the way out to chaparral to buy a new face shield for his helmet. He is going riding tomorrow and his shield was messed up. I really wish he'd dropped us off at home instead of dragging all of us out there.
We are finally home and I am ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )