Wednesday, November 17, 2010

whoa.




Thanks to my anemia and immune system (or better said, lack of an immune system)I have been sick sick sick. In the past week I've been to the dr 3 times and still have one more appointment for Tuesday.

I did however do plenty of online shopping. What else is a girl to do stuck at home pretty much 24/7? I finally bought something from ASOS (okay, four somethings) and I can't wait for their arrival. There's still a few more items I am craving from their site however funds have pretty much dwindled for my personal spending (ie. shoes, shoes, jewelry and um... did I mention shoes?)thanks to this time of year due to tons of family b-days and x-mas shopping. Oh well.

Well I am off to bed. Night night.

Necklace: Baker's
Boots: Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )