Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Help!!!

I love the colder months (as long as rain is not involved) however every fall/winter my scalp tries to do me in. It gets super dry and the front of my scalp flakes like crazy. It is super embarrassing for as soon as I brush my hair the flakes appear. I have tried all the different dandruff shampoos but I guess since it isn't that it doesn't work.

So does anyone know a remedy that could help???

Thanks.

UPDATE: I was told to try Mayo. So desperate I grabbed my olive oil mayo by Kraft put some in a small bowl. I then stated making parts in my hair and slathered the mayo on my scalp. I let it sit in my hair for a couple hours. I smelled like macaroni salad and I couldn't wait to wash it all out.

Well it worked!! Several days later and all the flakes are gone. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )