Saturday, September 5, 2009

I wish I was on the river.




So today Mr.man had to go to the in-laws to do them a huge favor. I refused to go so he went on his own. I am kind of mad. He says I am selfish but whatever, we had plans and his selfish Mom ruined them.
So the boys and I just went out to shop. We were out all day and we all came home happy. I got them a new ramp. Their other one had broken a long time ago and they convinced me to get them a new one today.
We ate at Red Lobster and had the all you can eat shrimp. I LOVE SCAMPI!! It is so good. The bread is awesome as well. It has been a long time since we had eaten there. Hopefully we'll be back soon (without kid 1, he hates seafood).
Mr.man still isn't home. He can stay out there all weekend if he wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you : )